Last modified: May 31, 2017,
It does not apply to information collected by:
- us offline or through any other means, including on any other website operated by Company or any third party; or
- any third party, including through any application or content (including advertising) that may link to or be accessible from or on the Website.
Please read this Policy carefully to understand our policies and practices regarding your information and how we will treat it. If you do not agree with our policies and practices, you should not use our Website or the services offered via our Website. By accessing or using this Website or using the Brevistone service, you are agreeing to this Policy. This Policy may change from time to time. Your continued use of this Website or the Brevistone service after we make changes is deemed to be acceptance of those changes, so please check the Policy periodically for updates.
Information We Collect About You and How We Collect It
We collect several types of information from and about users of our Website, including information:
- by which you may be personally identified, such as name, postal address, e-mail address, telephone number, and other identifying information (“personal information“); and/or
- about your internet connection, browser, and the other equipment you use to access our Website and usage details, the website you visited before browsing to our Website, pages you viewed, and other details about your use of and actions on our Site.
- information about you that we receive from other sources.
Information You Provide to Us. The information we collect on or through our Website may include:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our Website. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Website, subscribing to the Brevistone service, posting material on our Website, or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Website or the Brevistone service.
- Records and copies of your correspondence (including email addresses), if you contact us.
- Your responses to surveys that we might ask you to complete for research purposes.
- Details of transactions you carry out through our Website and of the fulfillment of your orders. You may be required to provide financial information before placing an order through our Website.
Information We Collect Through Automatic Data Collection Technologies. As you navigate through and interact with our Website, we may use automatic data collection technologies to collect certain information about your equipment, browsing actions, and patterns, including:
- Details of your visits to our Website, including traffic data, location data, logs, and other communication data and the resources that you access and use on the Website.
- Information about your computer and internet connection, including your IP address, operating system, and browser type.
The information we may collect automatically is statistical data and does not include personal information, but we may maintain it or associate it with personal information we collect in other ways or receive from third parties. It helps us to improve our Website and to deliver a better and more personalized service, including, without limitation, by enabling us to:
- Estimate our audience size and usage patterns.
- Store information about your preferences, allowing us to customize our Website according to your individual interests.
- Recognize you when you return to our Website.
How We Use Your Information
We may use information that we collect about you or that you provide to us, including any personal information:
To present our Website and its contents to you.
To provide you with information, products, or services that you request from us.
To fulfill any other purpose for which you provide it.
To provide you with notices about your account/subscription, including expiration and renewal notices.
To carry out our obligations and enforce our rights arising from any contracts entered into between you and us, including for billing and collection.
To notify you about changes to our Website or any products or services we offer or provide though it.
To allow you to participate in interactive features on our Website.
To operate, maintain, and improve our sites, products, and services.
In any other way set forth in this Policy or that we may describe when you provide the information.
For any other purpose with your consent.
Disclosure of Your Information
We may disclose aggregated information about our users, and information that does not identify any individual, without restriction.
- To our subsidiaries and affiliates.
- To contractors, service providers, and other third parties we use to support our business and who are bound by contractual obligations to keep personal information confidential and use it only for the purposes for which we disclose it to them.
- When we do a business deal, or negotiate a business deal, involving a merger, divestiture, restructuring, reorganization, dissolution, or other sale or transfer of some or all of Company’s assets in which personal information held by Company about our Website users is among the assets transferred, whether as a going concern or as part of bankruptcy, liquidation, or similar proceeding. To fulfill the purpose for which you provide it.
- As disclosed by us when you provide the information
- With your consent.
We may also disclose your personal information:
- To comply with any court order, law, or legal process, including to respond to any government or regulatory request.
- If we believe disclosure is necessary or appropriate to protect the rights, property, or safety of Company, our customers, or others; this includes protecting the safety of our employees and agents, our customers, or any person.
Accessing and Correcting Your Information
You can review and change your personal information by contacting us via instructions provided on our Website.
You may also send us an email at support@Brevistone.com to request access to, correct or delete any personal information that you have provided to us. We cannot delete all personal information except by also deleting your user account. We may not accommodate a request to change information if we believe the change would violate any law or legal requirement, breach any contractual obligation, or cause the information to be incorrect. Your information may remain in backups and archival information following your request that we delete your personal information.
We have implemented measures designed to secure your personal information from accidental loss and from unauthorized access, use, alteration, and disclosure. All information you provide to us is stored on our servers behind firewalls. .
If you subscribe to the Brevistone service, the terms of service have additional information concerning data or information provided by you and any documents you send to us for processing.
The safety and security of your information also depends on you. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password for access to certain parts of our Website, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share your password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we take steps to protect your personal information, we cannot guarantee the security of your personal information transmitted to our Website. Any transmission of personal information is at your own risk. We are not responsible for circumvention of any privacy settings or security measures contained on the Website.
Subscribe for News & Updates